ExpoCart is an ambitious tech start-up in the events space and we’re on a one-way mission to reinvent the way people discover and hire equipment online, for their events. We aim to make it quicker and easier than ever to organise equipment whilst providing an unrivalled customer experience.
Our curated marketplace with thousands of products from furniture and props to audio visual equipment and printing allows users to seamlessly order everything they need for their event from our trusted network of event suppliers.
This is your chance to join us at this exciting stage of our journey as we’re experiencing rapid growth and have recently transitioned to our brand new B2B marketplace.
We are looking for a developer who is truly passionate about building great products and who is hungry to make a huge difference to an industry that has not changed for years. You’ll want to make your mark and we will give you the opportunity to consistently push the boundaries of what is possible in order to make ExpoCart an industry leading platform.
You will thrive on building new features, iterating it until we get it right and working with a talented, close knit team. You will be at the heart of the product building it alongside our small tech team!
We’ll offer you the chance to have ownership of work and to not wait for opportunities to come, we’ll give you permission to use your own initiative and think outside of the box.
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Excellent knowledge of PHP 5.5+ and object oriented programming
- Experience with Magento 1.9
- Design patterns
- Very good code quality
- Version control with GIT
- Good understanding of CSS2/CSS3 and SCSS pre-processor
- Good knowledge of MySQL 5.6
- Good communication skills and time management
- Available to work in our office in East London
- Lots of passion!
- £30,000 – £55,000 competitive salary based on experience
- Your choice of kit and tech
- Challenging role with fantastic personal growth opportunities
- Vibrant, entrepreneurial office environment complete with deck chairs, beanbags, coffee on tap, fully stocked beer fridge and team table tennis games!
- Office located in the Olympic Park, next to the canal with skyline views of central London.
- Discounted membership at the Olympic gym, swimming pool and velodrome.
- Amazing, friendly and very energetic team (if we do say so ourselves!)
- If you are awesome and want to be part of a successful start up story, we would love to hear from you!