Eukleia, part of Learning Technologies Group, AIM listed company, is a fast-growing company which provides training services in the area of governance, risk and compliance (GRC). This includes e-learning and instructor-led training courses for the specific training needs of financial services firms and other sectors.
Reporting to: Head of Design
The Full Stack Developer / Technical Manager is a key role within the Design Team. Reporting to the Head of Design the job holder will be leading the development of key business technical products. The job holder will collaborate with the Group Chief Technology Officer on the Eukleia technical roadmap and be sharing knowledge across the wider group.
- Maintain existing core development tools.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify future additions and prioritisation of the technical roadmap.
- Develop new features identified in the technical roadmap.
- Conduct peer reviews and provide technical reference to the team.
- Own the code quality assurance process and tools.
- Research and introduce new technologies and tools that could bring benefits to the team and business.
- Support the Sales team during bids, providing guidance on effort estimation on new functionality.
- Support the Programme Management team with requests, including troubleshooting and issue fixing.
Skills/Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience with building tools such as Gulp and Grunt and Jenkins.
- Experience of with HTML, CSS, Sass, Less and Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of Python or Java is beneficial.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience of working in a collaborative environment.
- Positive self-starter.
- Attention to detail, organised and focused on work quality.