We’re looking for an experienced full-stack or front-end web developer to supercharge our product development and help as we scale to become a world-leading platform. Outstanding coding skills, a strong sense of ownership and an eye for detail are essential.
If you’re searching for faster paced challenges, this could be the role for you. We ship frequently and everything you build will have a huge impact and solve real problems for thousands of musicians and customers. Within our small agile team, there is scope for you to have creative input on everything we build. The ability to take the lead and head up new projects would be a strong asset.
- Strong academic background, CS degree preferred
- Proven full-stack web development experience
- Sharp problem solving and analytical skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in everything you build
- Desirable: React, MongoDB, SQL, Java
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures and complexity analysis
- Experience leading small teams a plus
- Great communication skills – solid written communication essential
- Experience in scaling up web services and/or micro-services desirable
Start date: August/September preferred
Location: Central London; bright, modern office right next to Moorgate station and near Liverpool St station. Private room within a workspace which has ping pong, table football, fully-kitted kitchens and more. Office piano and bagel slicer. Yes, a bagel slicer.
Salary: £30-50k dependent on relevant experience and breadth of cross-disciplinary skills.
Equity: Negotiable, typically 0.5-1.5%
Hours: Flexible. Average 40-50hr week. 25 days holiday.
Nice-to-have: An interest or background in music