Who We Are
We’re in the business of delivering awesome meals into everyone’s home or office – fast.
We achieve this by building and running a superb website, suite of mobile apps, a complex logistical platform, a fleet of passionate drivers, and a global operation, all to help bring great food from the world’s best-loved local restaurants to consumers with an unparalleled level of convenience. We don’t want people to have to suffer with bad takeaway delivered an age after they order.
We work with hundreds of the UK’s best loved restaurants along with renowned local gems such as to enable them to open up a valuable new revenue stream. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are!
The only thing faster than our deliveries is the growth rate of our company. We’re increasing in business scale and organizational size at a blisteringly fast rate, and keeping it all together and making everything click are at the heart of what make working at Deliveroo a thrilling experience. If you want to make a difference, and you’re passionate about food, come on board and join the ride.
Our business rests on data, and we use data to inform and evaluate our decisions on a constant basis. The high purchase rate and high repeat rate exhibited by our customers, combined with the wealth of information we can plumb, brings us the opportunity to optimize and refine to a fantastic degree.
We’re looking for a talented and experienced web analyst to join the Product team to help drive our activities. You’ll be a master in A/B and multivariate testing, a wizard in web analytics, and an intuitive discoverer of critical insights amongst a world of numbers. You’ll be able to turn around bug quantification on a dime, and drive site optimization efforts for conversion and retention to encourage customers to join, order, and repeat, again and again. Your insights will not stop at data and calculations, but will bridge from numerical insight to business objectives, with a savviness and acumen which helps you sniff out the hidden gems.
In this role, you’ll be a core member of a product team, working with a product manager, dedicated developers and QAs, and crack designers. You’ll work together to identify the most fruitful areas for improvement, and to execute against those, building, evaluating, understanding, and building some more.
You’ll work as fast as our business is growing, improving the experience of customers across the globe, and bringing a world of great food to everyone.
What we’re looking for:
- Mastery of web and mobile analytics tools (e.g. MixPanel, Omniture, Tealeaf, UserReplay.com), including vendor evaluation and selection, analytics specification, and use of a variety of tools
- Exceptional SQL skills
- The ability to go from concept to analysis to conclusion, to bring actionable insight to bear, and to convince others using a combination of data and and compelling argument.
- Extended experience running A/B and multivariate tests, using customer data to drive decision-making and being willing to question your assumptions on a regular basis
- The sort of personality who thrives in a fast moving, quickly changing atmosphere. You should jump for joy when people bring you new ideas or data, and love engaging people across the company at all levels with your enthusiasm for making positive change.
- A passion for great food. We love the product, and truly believe we’re making a difference
- It would also be great if you have:
- Experience in a fast-moving startup culture
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Top-notch kit. We’ll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- Eat great food.
- We do test the product very regularly, watch that waistline ^_^
- Tech and food events with the team.
- Gym membership. Probably important in a food company.
- Swag! You’d better like kangaroos though.
- Work with people who love what they do every day
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are – your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.