– Be our internal Google –
Curve is growing – join our adventurous startup!
We believe that the next generation of banking will be a single mobile platform that enables payment anywhere with any card from any account, and connects people in a simple way with the best technologies and financial offers – putting them back in control of their finances.
Our team of entrepreneurs, product-builders and customer-focused marketers are developing a ground-breaking product with the customer at the core. To start with, we’ve taken the humble bank card and injected it with a whole load of innovation. Technical complexity, scalability, security and real-time transactions are all part of the day-to-day challenges.
With funding from the Who’s Who in angel investors and an experienced and ambitious founding team, we are at the forefront of London FinTech.
If you like to be intellectually stretched, your capabilities tested and want an opportunity to have a real voice, input and impactful contribution, then we’re offering that in abundance.
You bring your expertise; we’ll give you the platform to flex your talent!
We’re looking for a Business Intelligence and Analytics Engineer to help us build the data and analytics infrastructure that will drive core business decision making across: marketing performance; sales conversion; product usage; platform reliability; customer insight; and more.
This is a pivotal role in the team, and an opportunity to build analytics from the ground up.
Role requirements will include:
- Designing and building the BI back-end data warehouse on AWS (RDS or Redshift)
- Designing and building the ETL pipeline to connect existing data sources (RDS, various SaaS platforms)
- Working with marketing, operations and product development to understand reporting, analysis and modelling needs to support decision-making
- Building out reporting via a BI front-end tool (e.g. Chartio)
- Helping upskill business users on BI
- Supporting in day-to-day delivery of analytics
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with data warehouse and ETL pipeline design and delivery for Business Intelligence
- Experience with generating BI reports from SQL queries
- Interest in mobile analytics – we currently use Mixpanel and Appsflyer
- An aptitude to connect technical execution of reporting to business needs for analysis and decision-making
- Experience of working in a fast paced, rapidly growing startup
- Ambition, diligence, dedication, and an outgoing, problem-solving attitude
We’re a team of 25, who work closely together to turn dreams and ideas into actions and product innovation. With a flat hierarchy and an ability to make decisions quickly, we’re based in a great office in Shoreditch, close to Old Street – the heart of the vibrant tech centre of London.
Our user base is growing daily and we have exceptional user retention. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, including Speedinvest VC, led by Stefan Klestil; Ex-Google Wallet consortium; Ricky Knox, founder of Azimo and Open Bank Project; Taavet Hinrikus, founder of TransferWise; Ed Wray, founder of BetFair; Kima Ventures and a founder who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to exercise and develop their expertise.
Our recruitment philosophy
We’re committed to building a product that people want, and we can’t do it without having a talented team with a meaningful stake in the business. Everyone who joins us and contributes to Curve’s success is rewarded with equity.
How we aim to look after you
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, personal fitness instruction, massages, etc.
- If you work late, we make sure you have supper and a taxi home
- Generous holiday allowance