Convertize – a digital company based in London, is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team and help them roll out, monitor, scale and optimise our systems for the running of a SaaS solution.
Working with the development team you’ll ensure that developers can work on new projects, environments can be spun up and torn down with ease, and deployments to production are quick, smooth and reliable.
On running systems you’ll know where the bottlenecks are and how to squeeze a bit more performance out of our infrastructure, and how to keep systems up and running under load.
- Min 2 years experience as a DevOps engineer
- Proven experience designing and scaling architecture for a growing business (load balancing, autoscaling on-demand)
- Setting up Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (build tools, automated testing, deploying to different environments, Jenkins or GitLab equivalent)
- Experience with IT Automation and Configuration Management (Vagrant, Chef, etc.)
- Maintaining servers: monitoring, logging, patching, security
- Application performance tuning (including NGINX, MySQL)
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure
- Bash command line and scripting
- You need to be well organised, punctual, detailed and accurate, can work quickly to tight deadlines
- Most importantly have the passion to be part of creating new and exciting projects
- Excellent communication skills
Good to have:
- Experience with Google Cloud and AWS
- Strong software development background with a language such as Java/PHP/Python and an OO framework (ideally Symfony)
- Version control with GIT
Great Benefits Include:
- Dynamic, fast moving, rapidly growing environment, where we value creativity and innovation, technical excellence and responsibility/ownership.
- Private Health Insurance
- 32 days holidays (including bank holidays)
- Free gym access