Convertize, a digital consulting company based in London, is looking for a Front End Developer intern.
The internship could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
Ideally, the candidate should:
- Be used to work in a multi-lingual environment
- Used to be multitasking
- Extensive experience with HMTL5, CSS3
- Knowledge about Angular JS
- Experience with Git, Gulp, Bower, Sass
- Knowledge about frameworks like Bootstrap and Material Design Lite
- Enjoy working within a high performing team atmosphere
- Focus on responsive web-development
- Excellent communication skills
- You need to be well organised, punctual, detailed and accurate, can work quickly to tight deadlines
- Most importantly have the passion to be part of creating new and exciting projects
- Multitasking ability
Good to have:
- User Experience Development
- Knowledge about JSON API
- PHP development experience would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge about Twig template system
- Passionate about web technologies
- Studying Bachelor Degree in Media Programing, Computer Science or equivalent
We are looking for a candidate who could start the internship in June for a minimum of 6 months.
Please apply with your CV and Cover Letter – and be specific about your internship starting date, 6 months’ of availability are required for this internship.