Convertize, a digital consulting agency, based in London
Our company is looking for a Senior PHP Developer.
The position is for a fast growing digital media and performance marketing company. We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual to help shape the future growth.
We’re not just looking for a PHP developer; we are looking for a true artist in writing code.
As a developer, you will work closely with the management team and be encouraged to contribute to the technical strategy of the company as it grows. You will also be responsible for project planning, communicating with third parties like hosting providers, SMTP providers etc.
You will have to keep close eye to make sure the sites are up running with good performance.
- Outstanding PHP skills
- Experience with Apache and MySQL web servers and databases
- Solid Object Oriented Programming experience
- GIT or similar version control system
- Preferable from an e-commerce background
- Good architecture design and scalability problem solving,
- Experience working in both Unix and Windows environment
- Have genuinely written innovative and exciting code that you can demonstrate to us
- You need to be well organised, punctual, detailed and accurate, can work quickly to tight deadlines
- Most importantly have the passion to be part of creating new and exciting projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Multilingual project experience
Good to have:
- Knowledge of asp.net, MsSQL and Windows server
- Twig, JSON
- Social media skills with Facebook, twitter integration
- Passionate in web technologies
Great Benefits Include:
- Dynamic, fast moving, rapidly growing environment, where we value creativity and innovation, technical excellence and responsibility/ownership.
- Private Health Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- 32 days holidays (including bank holidays)
- Free gym access
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 /year
- PHP: 5 years