Cognifide is a digital technology consultancy. We help our clients to build capability so they can create, manage and optimise measurable digital experiences with confidence and agility. We remove the barriers to successful large-scale adoption of marketing technology platforms by the world’s leading brands.
We are currently looking for Digital Business Analysts (mid to senior) who are keen to join our agile, delivery-driven and fun team.
The Digital Business Analyst works closely with our clients to identify, analyse and document the requirements for the content management aspects of the solution. The Digital Business Analyst focuses on delivering useful and usable digital solutions for our clients.
The Digital Business Analyst will design the author experience and act as the “front office” product owner to internal teams for requirement clarification, functionality sign-off and demo purposes.
The Digital Business Analyst will also advise, educate and provide consultancy to the client on best practices, site production processes, governance and run training sessions for content production teams.
- Manage requirements lifecycle from capture, validation, verification, and through to sign-off during UAT
- Run workshops with clients to identify requirements and present back in a business-friendly manner
- Define, design and document key elements of content architecture: author experience, content model and workflow
- Establish best practices, guidelines and governance models for the “digital front-office”
- Demo working software to client teams
- Work with clients during test/acceptance phases to clarify issues
- Provide training for content production teams
- Facilitate pre-sales activities to estimate, brief and define the approach for the engineering teams
- Enterprise-scale digital marketing, content management, e-commerce systems, search.
- Prior experience with AEM (Adobe CMS) is desirable.
- Experience working in/with digital agencies.
- Ability to define Information architecture.
- UX skills – eye for effortless user experience and knowledge how to create them.
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies.
- Great relationship-building skills.
- Ability to talk to the stakeholders across the business especially the UX and technology teams.
- Excellent interviewing, questioning and requirements’ gathering skills.
- Confident in running application/software training sessions.
- User experience best practices, web and accessibility standards.
- Attention to detail and well-structured.
- Communication skills – ability to speak and write clearly, simply and concisely.
- Up for travel to client sites
- 25 days holiday
- WPP Group Discounts
- Life Assurance – four times annual salary
- Pension Scheme (Zurich) – company salary contribution matched up to 3%
- Private Medical Cover (BUPA) – for you and your immediate family
- Childcare Vouchers
- Travel Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle-to-work Scheme (Evans)