Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global Cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation”. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of Cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Salesforce, and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the Cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
A stone’s throw from Leather Lane food market, our HQ is located in London, Chancery Lane. See what is it to work in our Cloudy Hub: A day in our London office
What does the Products and Partnerships team do?
The Product and Partnerships team is responsible for sourcing and delivering a world class set of cloud products delivered by the best people in the industry, exploiting our intellectual property and partner solutions to enable our customers to innovate.
It is all about managing current and future Cloudreach Products and our valuable Partnerships.
How will you spend your days ?
As a Software Developer you will be a key member of our Product Development team and will help drive the development of Cloudreach Connect. The developer will be working in accordance with Cloudreach development methodologies and leveraging industry best practices, tools and infrastructure to deliver a high quality end product.
The core mission of a Software Developer is to create components, libraries and system connectivity as well as product vertical plugins for or on the Cloudreach Connect platform. This includes but won’t be limited to:
- Development of Cloudreach Connect product core.
- Development of Enterprise system focused connectors for the Cloudreach Connect product.
- Development of SaaS and legacy API connectors for the Cloudreach Connect product.
- Development of Cloudreach Connect libraries.
- Documentation and Training on product features.
What kind of career progression can you expect?
As this team is set to grow significantly in the near future, natural progression includes Mentoring, team leading and cross team progression through our consulting teams.
How to stand out ?
- Experience: 5+ years commercial experience on Java, J2EE and .NET C# (required).
- Knowledge of AWS and Microsoft Azure PaaS services
- Interest of, and experience in Open Source development (desirable)
- Design patterns (required)
- Understanding of data structures and algorithmic complexity
- Numerate, with strong analytical skills
- Passionate about development and industry evolution
- Innovative and creative problem solver.
- Good written English
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, big screen monitor, personal Google Apps domain and new smartphone (you will have to chose between Galaxy or iPhone – make the right choice !).
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture: our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy and your birthday off.
- Our Season Ticket Loan will make your daily commute less expensive.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that provides training and career development opportunities.
- Our office in Chancery Lane is filled with free drinks and snacks, Xbox One, pool table, board games, bean bags and sofas.
- “Cloudy Lunch” where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, it’s on us!
- Discount on private healthcare scheme and gym membership. Stakeholder pension with shared employee and employer contribution.
- We kick off every new financial year by getting together in a cool secret location in Europe
** No agencies please **
Closing date: 28th February 2017