Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation”. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Salesforce and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
A stone’s throw from Leather Lane food market, our HQ is located in London at Chancery Lane. See what it’s like to work in our Cloudy Hub: A day in our London office
What does the Cloud Enablement team do?
Our Cloud Enablement team helps provide consultative, architectural, program and engineering support for our customers’ journeys to the cloud. The word ‘Enablement’ was chosen carefully, to encompass the idea that we support and encourage a collaborative approach to Cloud adoption, sharing best practices, helping change the culture of teams and strategic support to ensure success.
How will you spend your days ?
We are looking for a Cloud Architect to drive the adoption of Cloudreach services and to inspire customers to innovate using public cloud.
You will be :
- Focusing on one or more strategic customers to ensure a successful delivery of value.
- Driving solution architecture and best practices by:
- Producing internal and customer documentation
- Producing internal white papers and best practices guides
- Contributing to Cloudreach internal tooling
- Mentoring other fellow Cloud Architects
- Leading and being deeply involved in the hands-on technical delivery of customer projects
- Enabling clients to visualise the possibilities of leveraging public cloud.
- What kind of career progression can you expect ?
You can grow into a Cloud Consultant role or side step into a managerial position acting as Architect Lead on projects or for specific teams.
There are also opportunities for relocation in our other cloudy hubs.
How to stand out ?
- 3+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of greenfield or migration projects using public cloud
- You’ve studied Engineering, Computer Science or a similar subject
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following competencies:
- Software design or development (continuous delivery/integration, adoption of DevOps practices)
- Systems Operations / Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Infrastructure Design
- IT Security and governance
- Automation and System Orchestration
- Good knowledge of programming languages such as Perl, Python, Ruby .NET, C++…
- You have the AWS Solution Architect Pro Certification
- Excellent communication skills
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, big screen monitor, personal Google Apps domain and new smartphone (you will have to choose between Galaxy or iPhone – make the right choice !)
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture: our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy and your birthday off.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training and career development opportunities.
- “Cloudy Lunch” where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, it’s on us !
- Discount on private healthcare scheme and gym membership. Stakeholder pension with shared employee and employer contribution.
- We kick-off every new financial year by getting together in a cool destination in Europe.
Salary – Competitive
Closing Date- 17 February 2017