Founded in 2010, Checkout.com is an international FinTech company providing end to end e-commerce solutions for payments on the Internet. Built on 100% proprietary technology Checkout.com’s online platform offers all credit and debit cards as well as alternative and local payment methods through a single integration. With clients such as Deliveroo, Virgin, Adidas and many more, Checkout.com’s 120+ talented team members serve a list of true tier one global retailers and leading mobile applications from its London, Dubai, Singapore and Mauritius offices.
At Checkout.com we strive to create a unique working environment where each of our employees are empowered to take their responsibilities, solve complex puzzles and deliver value accretive solutions for the Company. We believe an individual maximum yield can only be achieved through a dynamic corporate culture that focuses on personal growth and fully tailored career development paths.
This experience is offered in a fast paced and innovation-focused office space ideally located in the heart of London.
Checkout.com is seeking for a talented and hands-on QA Engineer. We are looking for someone who is not only thinking about finding bugs or approving stories, but someone who thinks further and will input on our development cycle to find long-term optimum solutions. You will be joining a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team, becoming involved from design to deployment to ensure we ship the highest quality payment gateway on the market.
As a QA Engineer you will support the development team by driving the testing strategy for our new releases and existing products. You will the one tackling bugs, rooting them out, documenting them and stopping them from getting into the system. Your natural problem solving skills, your inquisitive mind and your attention to detail will have a huge impact on the quality of our product.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on and passionate technologist, with the ability to perform in a fast growing and agile environment.
- Work closely with development and product teams to ensure seamless implementation on new products and features across back-end API and front-end web platforms
- Contribute to putting in place the right tools and processes to build and grow our QA capability
- Test both the back-end and front-end of web products before they hit production, helping the development team diagnose and test fixes
- Write test cases for newly developed features, working with the development team defining the functionality required
- Execute manual and automated tests of web products, analysing the results obtained
- Plan, monitor and report the work of the QA function
- Contribute with your knowledge towards product improvements, being able to challenge decisions and provide solutions to achieve team and business goals
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience within e-commerce or e-payments
- Strong QA background in back-end/API and Web front-end testing
- Proven experience designing and implementing test plans, scripts and scenarios
- Good experience of manual and automated testing tools
- Working in an Agile environment with a rapid application development environment, experience on start-up teams a plus
- You must be a team player and have the ability to get things done in a non-hierarchical flat organisation
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science preferred
- Fluent in English