We are lean, innovative and bursting at the seams with people passionate about finance and technology. Our rapid pace of growth means we are seeking enthusiastic individuals to join us in a variety of roles. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work somewhere that you can instantly see your contribution to a company’s success!
Far from a beige cube farm, our headquarters near Portobello Road is designed to support a dynamic, relaxed and fun culture complete with pool table, beer tap and 2 friendly office dogs.
- You care about software. You have a passion for what you do which you convey through your actions.
- You have an eye for software design and draw from your experience, reading and experimentation.
- For you it’s more than just a job.
Among other things, we’re strong advocates of TDD. We would love to hear how you have used TDD on a recent project and what problems you have faced. We also utilise lean methods, pair programming, refactoring, continuous delivery and deeply embedded, and are constantly striving to improve the way we work.
Our teams are cross-functional, self-organising and highly autonomous. No QAs, BAs, project managers, or middle-management here! You’ll be working directly with product owners and stakeholders in a highly collaborative manner. The day to day tasks vary a great deal and can involve all aspects of the stack.
Some highlights include:
- 4 hrs per work on deliberate learning (pluralsight, stackoverflow, or discussing practices and technologies)
- “Learn with Liam” (presentations to the team on new technologies, practices or insights)
- Mentoring, studies, 1-2-1s and retrospectives, always striving to make the internet a better place
Technologies we Use:
Most of our stack is Microsoft C#, SQL, MVC and WebAPI, but we will always use the right tool for the right job. We are interested in candidates from ANY background as long as you have a keen understanding of object orientated languages. Here’s a (not exclusive) list of technologies we currently use: