As a DevOps Consultant at Cake London, you will help our clients make informed technology choices by providing advice based on your experience and/or research. You will also get to work closely with client teams to deliver solutions that are robust, scalable and resilient to failure using the latest tools and technologies. Your approach will be varied but may include writing technical papers, giving presentations, creating proof-of-concepts, mentoring engineers and collaborating with delivery teams.
- You want to work in challenging and varied problem domains.
- You enjoy building relationships and interacting with clients.
- You are passionate about technology.
Cake Solutions is an independent consultancy that utilises the latest technology to build reactive software solutions that solve complex business problems. Cake London is the youngest office in the business and we are looking to expand our team. We are passionate about delivering software and believe that cross-functional agile teams made up of experts are the best way to do it.
Code Node, 10 South Place, London, EC2M 7EB.
(Walkable from Bank, Moorgate and Liverpool Street stations.)
- Experience using one or more of: Puppet, Chef or Ansible.
- Experience using one or more of: AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
- Experience using one or more of: Docker, Mesos, DC/OS or Kubernetes.
- Experience using one or more of: Jenkins, TeamCity or Travis.
- Experience with Linux administration and configuration.
- Understanding of agile practices and methodologies.
- Exposure to stateful distributed services e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra, ZooKeeper, and / or Kafka.
- Awareness of Python, Ruby and/or Groovy.
Apply now for more information.