We are looking for a Front End Developer to join our team in our Central London office. Note: this is not a remote-working position.
Breaking new ground with an all new development of our online accounting solution you’ll be instrumental in moving Brightbook forward; making it beautiful to use for micro businesses all over the world.
The role will require you to develop the front-end functionality of an online accounting platform. You’ll be working closely with two back-end Java developers and UI/UX designer to create a powerful, design-led and intuitive new web application. (A small team that will grow rapidly over the next two years).
This is an amazing opportunity for a Front End Developer with a genuine passion for experience design to craft user-centric experiences that will engage people every day.
- Strong experience in Front End Development (3+ years)
- Build complex web pages from scratch
- Have good eye for design and deliver projects to a high standard
- Experience communicating with a cross-functional team of back-end developers and designers
- Work on the companies core platform
- Ability to develop well-structured, maintainable code
- Agile methodologies (Scrum)
Skills and experience:
- ReactJS or AngularJS
- Responsive web design practices
- Photoshop & Illustrator
- Cross-browser testing & compatibility experience
- User Interface (UI) & User Experience (UX) design
- Ability to work to challenging time-scales
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years commercial experience
- Experience of source code control across multiple work streams (git)
- Various client-server protocols (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON) and API usage experience
- Knowledge of Linux based operating systems and command line interface tools
£45k – £60k + options depending on experience.