AngularJS role working on a new AngularJS based booking platform.
Temporary/contract with an initial potential term of 6 months with a good chance of it being extended to a year or on a permanent basis. Manchester based, but you will be working remotely so this vacancy is open to all in the UK.
Got a passion for making a difference through digital platforms? A Manchester based project is looking for a talented AngularJS Developer. Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviours with user interactions. Working with the back-end web developers and existing REST API. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services.
- Collaborating with other team members
- And more.
- Good understanding of AngularJS with at least a years experience
- Excellent HTML5 & CSS3/SCSS skills.
No recruitment agencies unless we contact you!