As a software developer you will be responsible for analysing and implementing business requirements by designing and creating application code.
You will be researching and developing video processing software utilising image processing techniques as well as AI capabilities. Ideal position for a PhD student or a post graduate that would be looking to apply their skills in a commercial project deployed in real life environment.
We are interested in an engineer with:
- having experience (at least 2 years) with OpenCV library/framework or a similar tool for image analysis
- diverse programming skills; preferably C/C++ but not limited to
- open mind in terms of learning new skills and getting proficient with various software tools
- excited about processing large amounts of data (with focus on video) and parallel programming techniques
- comfortable with agile development practices (scrum, retrospectives, etc.)
- flexible working: office/home/wherever
- competitive salary depending on experience
- share options packages
- working with cutting edge technologies