We are looking for a PHP developer who is passionate about creating new and exciting projects to work for a fast growing digital agency. This position has come up as a result of a new product launch and you will be involved in the new software project.
You will be given responsibilities from the start and work within a vibrant team where you are encouraged to be creative, where your point of view will be taken into account and ideas listened to, my client believes the project is a good as the people involved in it.
You will work closely with the management team and be encouraged to contribute to the technical strategy of the company as it grows. You will also be responsible for project planning, communicating with third parties like hosting providers, SMTP providers etc.
- Experience with Magento
- Minimum 3-5 years experience
- MySQL web servers and databases and Apache
- GIT or similar version control system
- Solid Object Oriented Programming experience
- Experience working in both Unix and Windows environment
- Examples of written innovative and exciting code
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Work with developers, business stakeholders and development team to understand the initial scope for a new project.
- Support and mentor junior and Intermediate PHP Developers
Who are we?
BMAS is a boutique digital marketing agency based in London. We strive for magnetism through creative disruption, using cutting-edge technology and innovative software to establish our clients at the forefront of the digital space. Through our holistic approach to digital strategy and a truly modern aesthetic, we equip brands for the future. Our experience has taught us that the principle for success lies within attention to detail, and those details are our obsession.