BJSS’ E-commerce Development Practice is established and continues to grow and evolve within the business. The practice offers the opportunity to work with a range of diverse technologies across multiple business domains and project environments.
We look for creative and innovative technologists. They should be passionate about making a difference and they should always focus on quality. We’re a hands-on delivery consultancy, so we work collaboratively with our clients with integrity and openness, ensuring they get what they need, rather than just what they want – however complex.
To be a BJSS consultant, you need to be flexible, adaptable and sometimes multi-faceted. It is imperative that you’re comfortable with traveling to and working in our client locations throughout London and the South.
This role supports our clients with the creation and development of their front-end websites. Helping to improve their online presence, we’re looking for a Senior Web Front UI Developers that have online web site experience ideally with commercial React, Angular or Node experience too.
What Are We Looking For?
Candidates will have successfully performed a variety of Front-End UI Web Development roles, ideally with one senior or lead role, on large scale website delivery projects – at least one of which will have been a complex, enterprise project or programme. In addition, we’re looking for people with:
- Web Front end UI Developer with online web site experience (retail, brokers)
- Developers MUST have worked with at least one of the following; Angular, Node React, Ember, Backbone
- Detailed knowledge of UI testing
- Deep understanding of fundamental browser technologies like HTTP, SSL, TCP, DNS, Cookies, Etag, Char encoding, DOM, JSON, REST, AJAX
- Responsive Web Design (desktop and mobile)
- HTML5, CSS3, JS MVC Framework
- Client facing (ideally within a retail environment)
Any exposure to the following, would be seen as beneficial:
- Web build pipeline: grunt, gulp, bower, npm, require, web pack, jslint, jshint, maven, nant, etc.
- CSS pre-processors: LESS, SASS, Compass
- Headless testing: Selenium, Protractor
- Graphic design skills, designing look and feel, ensuring consistency