We are fast-growing customer experience agency. We work with large retail and fashion brands to create unique customer experiences, combining UX, content and optimisation. . As a place to work, we offer a remarkable career journey with opportunities to work on interesting projects with leading brands.
We are on the lookout for Front End Developer to work on high quality, responsive websites using frameworks such as Bootstrap. It would be a plus if you have experience developing for WordPress (Custom templates, plugin integrations, etc.)
Essential skills and experience:
- At least 2 years experience as a Front End Developer (digital agency experience desirable)
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, vanilla JS and JQuery.
Understand REST APIs and AJAX.
- Thirst to keep current with Front End Technologies (eg. ECMA6, WebP images)
Experience of CSS-Preprocessor (SASS / LESS)
- Experience with task runners (GULP / GRUNT )
- Translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Knowledge of Cross Browser, cross-platform and cross-device responsive development
- Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
Desirable skills and experience:
- Client-facing experience
- Solid experience in creating bespoke CMS (WordPress) themes and experience of managing CMS content on Tier one platforms (Demandware is desirable)
- NodeJS experience
- A/B Testing experience using Monetate / Qubit / Optimizely
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Proficient understanding of GIT