For too long, budgeting has meant monstrous spreadsheets or impenetrable business software – unintelligible to all except a few finance professionals. We need you to help us change this.
As a full-stack developer at Beyond you will be building core components to power the future workplace. You will be given the opportunity to use the latest technologies and take ownership of whole features – from requirements analysis to release.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be working on:
- Integrating key finance and productivity tools with Beyond, such as Xero, Asana and Slack.
- Automating core workflows to help users focus on the value-add activities.
- Building components which slice and dice huge datasets, making them meaningful to Beyond’s different users.
- Helping us implement our upcoming Machine Learning features (don’t worry if you don’t know ML, we’ll teach you!).
- Working with our talented front and back end teams to deliver whole features – front end components that users will love, linked to a robust and efficient back end.
Find out more here: bebeyond.co/jobs