Beyond is an enterprise SaaS platform that’s spearheading a new generation of companies – ones that remain agile as they grow. We do this by transforming the way companies plan their numbers – their budgets.
Ultimately, we believe companies do best when employees are empowered to take initiatives, rather than constrained by outdated budgets.
For too long, budgeting has meant monstrous spreadsheets or impenetrable business software – unintelligible to all except a few finance professionals. We need you to help us change this.
As a full-stack developer at Beyond you will be building core components to power the future workplace. You will be given the opportunity to use the latest technologies and take ownership of whole features – from requirements analysis to release.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be working on:
- Building components which slice and dice huge datasets, making them meaningful to Beyond’s different users.
- Automating core workflows to help users focus on the value-add activities.
- Enabling multiple users to collaborate on the same data, with reactive updates at scale.
- Integrating seamlessly with finance and productivity tools such as accounting systems and messaging platforms.
- Helping us implement our upcoming Machine Learning features (don’t worry if you don’t know ML, we’ll teach you!).
- Working with our talented dev team to create meaningful and approachable front-end components that our users will love.
Find out more here: http://bebeyond.co/jobs/