As a Senior Designer at Beamly you will be working within collaborative Product team/s to deliver clear, elegant, efficient and responsive web based dashboards and interfaces for data led digital solutions for the world’s best known beauty and fragrance brands.
You will be joining a fast growing wider design team, including both Product and Creative outputs, tasked with the development a broad range of digital products, services and associated marketing and promotional materials.
You will come from a design agency or in house background where you have been the champion of data led design throughout the whole project lifecycle.
This is a new role on an initial 6-month contract.
Who are Beamly?
Beamly are a digital marketing and technology agency based in London, UK and New York, United States. We are owned by Coty, but maintain an independent working environment and culture.
- Be the voice of data led Design – UX, UI and Data Visualization with in your project team/s, communicating your design rationale to product managers, researchers, analysts and the senior project stakeholders
- Create, iterate and maintain UX & UI deliverables including information architecture, wireframes and prototypes and confidently respond to stakeholder feedback.
- Design pixel perfect UI’s for data informed digital products and services – both graphic and image based.
- Develop and design data visualization solutions – diagrams, charts, infographics etc. – so as to bring clear understanding and meaning to complex data.
- Define and articulate design interactions and animation to support your design to Developers and 3rd parties, where applicable.
- Support projects through to live, ensuring the design vision is met and visual standards upheld.
- Collaborate with the rest of the product team, including Product Managers, Researchers, Analysts and key project stakeholders.
- Analyse user data and usability test results to inform and improve the user experience of products and services.
- Deliver solutions that balance business goals and user needs to provide unique and engaging experiences.
- Support projects through to live, ensuring the date led design vision is met and there is true clarity in the data visualization.
- You have a portfolio that displays excellent use of typography, colour, imagery, grid systems and a keen eye for detail across responsive website projects
- At least 3 years’ UX, UI & Data Visualization experience, preferably working with beauty, fragrance and fashion brands.
- You are an expert using Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision
- You have experience working in an agile environment.
- You strive for beautiful visual clarity and beautifully simple functionality, always wanting to inform the user.
- You are comfortable presenting your ideas and recommendations to key stakeholders.
It would also be a plus if you have:
- An understanding of front end mark-up (HTML/CSS)
- A strong understanding of UX principles and processes
As a Beamly employee, you’ll also benefit from:
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance (4 x base salary)
- 25 days’ holiday per annum
- Additional holiday on your birthday
- Childcare vouchers
Only applicants who have the right to work in the UK will be considered. Candidate sponsorship is unfortunately unavailable.