A London office based role up to £60k – £70k salary + equity.
AppyParking is the UK’s most disruptive mapping & navigation start up developing a range of products for use in Connected City and autonomous vehicles. We are partnered with many leading companies including Google, Vodafone, Ford, and Visa, and are a graduate of the prestigious Microsoft Ventures accelerator programme in 2014.
Awards; People’s Choice Winners – Virgin Business Pitch to Rich 2015, 2nd Place Start Up Awards 2015, Evening Standard Top 30 Apps 2015, shortlisted Best 2014 App – STUFF magazine, Grand Prize Winner – Traffic Tamer Challenge 2014 – Ford.
Our mission is to become recognised as the world’s leading provider of parking data and we’re now looking for accomplished Senior .NET Backend Developers to help us accomplish that goal. Having raised £1.2m in seed funding last year with investors including Aviva Ventures and Premier Parking, we already have a steady data licensing revenue stream, and launched one new revenue generating product in January. We are on target to launch another revenue generating product in July. We anticipate opening a Series A round in the autumn on the back of these successful product launches.
We are a small company of 12 people all highly committed to disrupting the parking landscape (we’ve just been voted 15th most disruptive start-up in the world Disrupt 100. We have a great office culture where everyone is included in planning sessions, company performance and enjoying everything London has to offer!
Your experience should include:
- Education to a Bachelor’s degree (2:1 or above), or equivalent level.
- .NET development with experience building complex backend solutions (5+ years)
- Strong Object Oriented Design Patterns
- Demonstrable experience of contributing to a product development roadmap and delivering
- Proficient experience on Windows Azure – Table Storage, Blob Storage, SQL Azure, etc.
- TDD experience
- Redis, Elasticsearch
- Working with 3rd party APIs (Eg. Google Maps)
- CI integration – AppVeyor / Team City
- Agile working practices. Experience working in a collaborative team using GitHub / ZenHub /Jira / Rally / YouTrack or similar
- Git Version Control – Branching Strategy Experience (Rebasing)
- Experience mentoring junior developers in the team
- Proactively keep up to date with advances in the development community
- Ability to knowledge share and bring new ideas to the team
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated and enthused by challenges, coupled with a strong team focus
- Strong collaborative engagement with business stakeholders
- A strong desire to create a unique product and user experience
- What we are offering:
- 28 days holiday + 1 duvet day
- To develop cutting edge technology for use in autonomous vehicles, IoT, connected cities.
- A brilliant startup working culture
- Excellent salary + share options
- Participation in company