Developer to challenge the norm AND love what they do
We love the fact that we use cool technology to build amazing products for our clients. AND, we think we’re really good at finding the right people to ensure that happens!
We also think our hiring philosophy of meeting the perfect match and offering them the same day, makes us the fastest in the market right now!
So, we know what we want – do you? Apply now to speak to one of our Developers to hear the whole story!
- You’ll be a client-facing Developer working with our Clients onsite in a multi-skilled Agile delivery team to design, architect and develop digital and e-commerce products
- You’ll be working with other Developers and Business Analysts to facilitate our clients along their digital transformation
- Whilst at client site, you could be coding, doing architecture design, doing performance or unit testing, refactoring code, coaching our clients on various development tools and frameworks, or even a combination of a few of these. But you will always be challenging the norm and shaping our clients’ digital products!
- We implement best practices and continuous delivery, adopting mostly Scrum and sometimes Kanban and XP techniques, so you’ll play a key role in this
- We very strongly believe in upskilling: both at clients but also less experienced ANDis; coaching, mentoring and displaying your technical leadership qualities will make you a perfect fit ANDigital!
Teamwork and building rapport are core to ANDigital!
- Maybe you’ve already had experience in building digital products utilising agile methodologies?
- We’ll want to hear about your experience in stakeholder management, previous products and systems you may have built, and about your desire to develop and mentor others
- You’ll feel confident in your ability and level of expertise, being able to recommend solutions to clients based on your background from industry and / or consulting
- You’ll be comfortable working with both back end and front end dev environments
We’re keen to see a mix of technical genius either from a front end or back end (Java) background, or you may have both! If at least one of the below stands out, you’re in the right place!
- MEAN stack experience particularly covering Angular.js and Node.js, MongoDB or similar table-less databases e.g. NoSQL
- Enterprise level Java / Spring framework and related frameworks
- Continuous integration tools such as Jenkins; testing tools
- DevOps capability – build automation, source control, application server and database installation; setting up a cloud-based environment with a good design considering security and networking
- Potentially e-Commerce development experience with platforms such as Oracle ATG, IBM WebSphere Commerce and Hybris
- Other – surprise us, we actively encourage the introduction of new tech!
Work hard AND play hard at ANDigital.
After going through our intensive (but seriously fun!) ANDBootcamp with the rest of your new team, you will be ready to be deployed to one of our clients and enjoy the many benefits of being an ANDi!
- Market leading package and equity – from an annual tech budget to spend on the latest gadgets, to bonus challenges, private healthcare, flexible holiday and share options!
- Join a growing, professional and driven squad team that is closely knit and supportive
- Make a huge impact in creating a unique company
- Learn, develop and grow as part of a fast growing company