Originally founded in the UK and now headquartered in San Francisco, Anaplan has 15 offices globally. We are a rapidly expanding, $1billion Silicon Valley tech firm on a mission to revolutionise how companies analyse and plan their businesses….and it’s working – we’re already trusted by hundreds of Fortune 2000 companies and we’ve only just begun.
It’s now time to open a brand new engineering centre in central London, to join our existing centres in York, Paris and San Francisco – we are looking for exceptional Test Engineers of all levels, particularly with the ability to write test script in Java.
Anaplan is a multi award-winning, pre-IPO technology company. Our culture is open, honest and inclusive – we have Silicon Valley sensibilities, strong ties to Europe and are producing seriously scalable and powerful business software.
This is a rare opportunity to join a global market-leading tech firm as we build an entirely new London office – we’re looking for excellence, passion, personality and innovation…we offer sustained technical and career progression, a relaxed and flexible working environment in very cool surroundings and superb packages (including stock options for every employee, a bonus scheme and great benefits).
- A passion for engineering and quality, a “test to break” attitude and great attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the SDLC including designing and executing test cases, defect tracking, unit and functional testing is desirable.
- Strong experience of Agile and automating testing within an agile environment – ideally having worked very closely with
- Developers, constantly driving testing within the team.
- The ability to coach and collaborate inside and outside the team – you enjoy working closely with others, teaching and learning and are comfortable showing off your work.
- Positive energy and enthusiasm – cultural fit is a big deal for us: we’re looking for smart people who are excited about solving big problems and self-motivated to get things done.
- A highly organised and professional attitude to work – you’re an exceptional communicator, you are pragmatic and you know how to build trust.
- Any experience working on calculation engines or algorithmic testing would be highly desirable!
- Ideally, coding experience (preferably using Java 7/8) in order to write test script that the developers can insert into code they are developing.
- Huge technical problems to solve – you’ll have the chance to push the boundaries of technology and be part of a truly outstanding team.
- The opportunity to work for one of the coolest hyper-growth companies in technology!
- We already have an award-winning working Engineering environments in York, Paris and San Francisco….continued growth and success mean we are investing in creating a significant Engineering environment in London (which we hope will win awards too).
- A long list of incredible benefits worthy of a leading Silicon Valley tech firm – we offer highly competitive packages (we’re serious about attracting the very best technologists in the industry).
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity and invests in you.