Founded in York and Headquartered in San Francisco, Anaplan has offices all over the world. We are a slice of Silicon Valley in the heart of Yorkshire on a mission to revolutionise how companies analyse and plan their businesses….and it’s working – we are already trusted by hundreds of Fortune 2000 companies and we’ve only just begun. In fact we may be the most successful company you’ve never heard of.
For our core engineering centre in York we are looking for the smartest technologists we can find. We need skilled Performance Testers who can help us deliver the very best experience for our customers every day.
Anaplan offers the best of both worlds – we have all the perks of a start-up based out of Silicon Valley, we are able to change and adapt quickly but we also have the support of a highly successful, market-leading company. We invest in our staff, providing training from leaders in their fields, send our Engineers to tech conferences all around the world to ensure we stay ahead of the curve and know all about the latest tools and technologies, and a lot of our team have families, so we really appreciate the need for a flexible working environment and a good work/life balance
- A passion for performance testing and technology – you’re obsessive about quality and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience of Web technologies and performance testing web apps.
- Working knowledge of performance testing tools such as JMeter, LoadRunner.
- A proven track record of defining, scripting and executing performance tests ….extra points if you’ve delivered performance testing to external clients.
- Any experience with Java GC or interpreting server logs would be a major plus!
- A highly motivated, organised and professional approach to work.
- An ability to learn quickly.
- You’re a natural communicator and enjoy collaborating with others.
- A beautiful, award-winning working environment in a Grade II listed, converted warehouse right on the river in the centre of York.
- Excellent salaries, bonuses and stock options – we’re serious about attracting the very best in the industry.
- A long list of comprehensive benefits worthy of a leading Silicon Valley tech firm.
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, a good work/life balance and invests in you.
- The opportunity to work with and learn from a diverse mix of of exceptionally skilled people.
- A family-friendly work environment – many of our team have children so everyone knows what to expect…we also have 2 x
- Summer and Christmas parties, with one especially for the little ones!
- Regular social events – we try to do fun things every month, monthly catered lunches, lots of treats on a Friday, fresh fruit deliveries twice a week, a full stocked kitchen and perhaps most importantly, premium coffee!
- Casual dress code, a (discounted) gym right across the road, showers, bike storage, health & fitness clubs and plenty of places to think!
- The chance to be part of the continued growth and success of a pre-IPO, hyper-growth company worth over $1billion and in the top 30 global Cloud Tech companies (Forbes, 2016)