Afternoonify are looking for a data-inclined Python full stack developer to join their small but growing team, building an investment-funded digital advertising auditing platform.
We have a number of interesting technical challenges on our hands around improving our processing system for AdWords data, from acquisition to analysis and metric aggregation pipelines. Another key aspect of our product is a web-based UI for viewing and interacting with the system’s output.
We’re looking for a developer with some data engineering experience and strong Python and RDBMS skills. Having a good attitude is important, so no hubris-driven rockstars please.
If you think what we’re doing sounds interesting and would like to be involved in shaping a young codebase into a robust product using a modern stack please get in touch.
- You write clean, well documented, tested code
- Strong Python experience
- RDBMS experience (preferably Postgres)
- SQLAlchemy experience
- Familiar with a low level python web framework (Pyramid/Flask or similar)
- Familiar with data pipeline architectures
- Task queueing systems (Celery or similar)
- Linux System administration
- Understanding of Paid Search
- Experience with the AdWords APIs
- Have worked with large scale data pipelines
- Statistics background
- Experience with Redis / Memcached
- DevOps experience + instrumentation / monitoring
- Have worked with large datasets in Postgres
- Have managed large task queueing systems
- Experience using Pyramid, Pytest + Tox
- Familiarity with Hadoop platform
- PEP8 zealot