Position: Graphic Designer (Internship)
Location: Central London
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Paid Internship
At Adludio, we’re breaking down barriers and starting an online advertising revolution with our new digital ad formats. Our goal is to deliver some of the most engaging advertising on the web.
We’re an ad tech startup, founded by a team whose experience combines the rigor of PhDs, the engaging user experience of social gaming, and the commercial experience of working with the world’s top brands.
We’re a growing, exciting company full of people that are smart and driven to succeed. Our technology is new, our team ambitious and the environment relaxed and fun. We’re currently in our ‘go to market’ phase, are VC funded and have ambitions to reach hundreds of millions of global web users in the next 3 years.
We’re backed by some of Europe’s top VCs, have been written about in Forbes, Marketing Week and many other top publications, are a part of BBC Labs program, won some prestigious industry awards, and have been highlighted as one of London’s top startups to watch. Oh and we pride ourselves in having the coolest office spaces in London..
Sound like something you’d like to be part of?
We are looking for a creative and passionate Graphic Design Intern to join our growing team and produce top quality graphic design that our users and clients will love. Our product will be global, and our clients will be household names – so the ideal candidate will have a creative vision that will contribute to the future of our business.
We don’t expect you to know it all, but we do expect you to want to. We’ll work closely with you to teach you what you need – and we expect you to take the baton so you’re teaching us things before long ☺
The role is initially a 3-month internship – however we want to find someone who wows us so much that, following the internship, we’ll want to make them a full time offer to become a long-term member of our growing team.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Collaborating with the commercial and development teams to create first-class designs for our cross-platform products (web, mobile, tablet)
- Creating fun and eye catching artwork that really reflects our product, and our clients’ brand needs
- Helping to create a brand strategy for the company and our products
- Prioritising and delivering new graphic design against constantly changing business needs
- Analysing user feedback to understand trends, translating them into continuous graphic design improvements
What we’re looking for in you
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates a range of style and creativity, with a strong eye for detail. Your portfolio should showcase highly original work
- Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, After Effects will also be used a lot, we are happy to teach this if you have no experience with AE)
- Past experience in working sensitively with a company’s branding
- Ability to handle fast pace environment, and juggle a lot of balls
- Go getter attitude – past evidence that you’ve rolled up your sleeves to achieve great things
- You’ll be passionate, fun, determined and humble
- Bachelors degree (min.) in relevant design area
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of front end design for HTML (CSS)
- UX experience
- UI design experience
- Experience in designing for gaming
- Experience with motion graphics (specifically in After Effects)
- Past experience working with startups
- Passionate about the tech startup scene
- Branding and brand strategies
What’s in it for you
- Chance to work in a high growth environment, with great potential ‘to make your mark’ as we grow and progress into senior/global roles
- Opportunity to help shape, build and launch cutting edge products that has the potential of leaving their mark on the world
- Chance to work in an ambitious and delivery focussed team
And if surfing the cusp of innovation wasn’t enough…
We offer a competitive salary with great stock options for all full time employees
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes to join our creative and growing team then please send your CV along with a portfolio showing us what you can do.
Application deadline: Friday 18th November