This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a successful candidate to be part of a dynamic, rapidly moving and award winning Ad tech start up. Adludio is a the leading Programmatic Sensory Advertising platform, offering a unique portfolio of next gen mobile-first ad formats.
Adludio is developing a self-serve user platform, to allow any person to design and create amazing ads, and to deliver them via programmatic solutions that best meet their needs. We aim to marry intuitive touch-screen user experiences and creative excellence, and make that the norm for mainstream mobile advertising.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users, as well as designing the overall architecture of the web application and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database.
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Event tracking on the front-end
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Identify, communicate, and propose solutions effectively
- Troubleshoot and support existing applications and systems
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting
- DevOps on AWS
#Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language: Node.Js
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Good understanding of ReactJS ( Redux ).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, Git preferred.
- Familiarity with development aiding tools, such as webpack
- Basic knowledge of streaming databases, I.e kinesis.
- Understanding big data workloads
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent preferred